1. For corporations, a limited net payment term is offered to qualified customers.
2. Government, Public Schools, Colleges, and Universities: No credit reference is required. NET 30 payment terms without limit will be granted upon verification.
3. There is no minimum purchase amount for a Purchase Order.
4. Purchase Orders must be submitted using a formalized document. Purchase Orders must include the following information:
- Customer's letterhead
- Purchase Order number
- Purchase Order issue date
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- Shipping method (8 below)
- Shipping charge (8 below)
- Net payment term
- List of product ID number(s) and product description as well as quantities
- Accurate unit price of each item (5 below)
- Total amount
- Our quote number (6 below)
- Android Mid Account number
5. Unit price for each item on the Purchase Order must match the prices listed on our website or the prices you were quoted according to your discount level. Otherwise, you will need to submit a revised Purchase Order before we can process it. Hand-written corrections to the Purchase Order with customer's initials are acceptable.
6. If you were quoted discounted pricing, your Purchase Order must indicate our quote number so that we may validate any discount(s). If a quote number is not included on the Purchase Order, a member of our Key Accounts department will contact you to have the Purchase Order revised. This may delay the processing of your Purchase Order!
7. Any item(s) ordered with a Purchase Order must be delivered to the institution's place of business. Android Mid will not ship to a residential address.
8. If the shipping and handling (S&H) charge is not indicated or indicated incorrectly on the Purchase Order, we will automatically apply the correct (least costly) charges, and will process the Purchase Order. Exceptions to this requirement may include:
- Freight Prepaid and Add noted on the Purchase Order.
- Valid UPS account number noted on the Purchase Order.
- Third party courier noted on the Purchase Order. (NOTE: FedEx is not currently an acceptable courier.)
9. Blanket Purchase Orders with multiple post-dates must be approved by our Key Accounts Supervisor for proper arrangements.
10. For any backordered item(s) with no estimated time of arrival (ETA) date or with ETA beyond 15 days, the item(s) will be removed from the Purchase Order, and the customer will be notified immediately. Upon customer approval, the remaining (available) items will be shipped out accordingly.
11. Any item(s) with an ETA date of 15 days or less will be eligible for back-order, and can be held for a partial shipment. However, a revision on the PO will be required. A partial shipment including Shipping & Handling charges must be confirmed via email. Hand-written corrections to the Purchase Order with customer's initials are acceptable.
12. If the customer has any past-due invoices, the Purchase Order will be placed on hold until payment on the past-due invoice is remitted by the customer and receipt is confirmed by our Accounting department.
13. For expedited orders, our cut-off time for same-day shipping is 10:00 AM PST. Regular orders are processed the following business day.
14. FIRST-TIME PURCHASE ORDER CUSTOMERS: Please submit a credit application or a credit reference document for approval so that we may establish an account with appropriate terms for you. This step must be completed before MonoPrice can process purchase orders for your organization. Thank you.
Upon approval of terms, please kindly submit your purchase order to your designated Key Account Specialist in your area (Time-Zone).